To set up Google Analytics, you'll need to create a Google Analytics account through Google. You can do so here.
Once you have a Google Analytics account set up, head to your settings to find your tracking ID. It should start with the letters UA.
Once you find your tracking ID, follow these instructions to add them to your Frazer website:
1. Access your administrator settings by visiting www.yourwebsitename.com/admin.
2. Click on the Website Manager tab.
3. Click on the Settings subtab.
4. Enter your tracking ID in the Google Analytics Account Id field. It should be right before the section for the Footer.
5. Click the green Save Changes button.