To add a photo to your site, follow these instructions:
1. Access your administrator settings by visiting www.yourwebsitename.com/admin.
2. Click on the Website Manager tab.
3. Find the page you want to add a photo to in the site structure sidebar to the left, and click on it.
4. In the formatting options at the top of the editing pane, click Insert. A drop-down menu will appear. Select image.
5. In the new window, click the small file search icon in the source field and then find the photo you wish to insert. Add an image description, and change the dimensions as needed. Just be sure to keep the box checked to constrain the proportions, because this will prevent the photo from stretching and distorting.
6. Click Save Settings.